Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rapunzel, let down your hair, or at least fix mine!

My hair is only two bad hair days away from turning into the evil protagonist in a Brothers Grimm fairytale. This morning, a small child started crying when I walked into Daylesford House CafĂ©. I can only assume she was as traumatised as me about the hair. Over the last 18 months, I’ve always flown back to Sydney and put my precious locks in the talented hands of Kim, stylist to the stars (read: Nicole Kidman) at Valonz.  But with Christmas just moments away and Parents practically on my doorstep, there’s no time for an emergency dash. Am now living every fashionistas worst nightmare: going to a new hairdresser.

Rapunzel
After extensive research and a large brandy, I arrived at Spice. First sign that all would be well was the sighting of Kevin Murphy products. Only the best hair products ever (Nicole agrees),exclusively used in about seven salons through the Southern Hemisphere! Its easier to find a Prince than Kevin Murphy in Australia...Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you're back to fashionista status...you're sister will be pleased...

    ReplyDelete