Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stalked by a giant kangaroo

It’s 9.30pm. The kittens and I are huddled together under the bed covers, trying to keep a low profile. Outside, a giant kangaroo is knocking on the front door. Whether he wants to warm up in front of the fire or get revenge after spotting all my fur cushions through the windows, it’s difficult to tell.  

Only a few hours earlier, I was berating Jodie (our Operations Manager) for her slack attitude in following my blog.  As she downed another few drops of Rescue Remedy, she explained that whilst reading my version of life in the Wild Wild West is usually at the top of her priority list...Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Must loan you my classic Skippy the Bush Kangaroo album.Perhaps you can play it to calm him down? Although it could have the opposite effect and attract more of his friends.

    ReplyDelete