Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Me and Capree

Move over Mary J Blige, there’s a zeitgeist happening in the hip hop world.  Me! That’s right; I keep an ear to the street and stay hip to the jive. I might not actually sing, break-dance or even stay out later than 9.30pm, but behind the scenes, I’m practically Queen Latifah … on a count of being surrogate Mum for the gorgeous boys of Capree, Australia’s newest hip hop boy band, and their creator, Maurice June.  This weekend, Gerry and I were in the big smoke (Melbourne) for the filming of Capree in the semi finals of Australia's Got Talent 2011...Read more...

2 comments:

  1. so how goes said diet? it's an awfully frosty time of year to be eating lettuce leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have only been on the diet for 2 days, but am fairly sure that I've already lost 3kgs! Telly here I come.

    ReplyDelete