Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ON MY MIND...Marriage, Madonna & courgettes

I hope that...
Serena Williams DOESN’T meet #HotAussieMan while she's in Melbourne for the Australian Open. If she does, then every non-attached celebrity around the world will be jetting their way down here & taking all our single men. I can’t cope with the competition. Mother already concerned that my martial progress is going at glacial pace.

How could…
Kate Middleton (aka Duchess of Cambridge) be so disloyal to the memory of her Mother-In-Law, Princess Diana?  Hunter wellies were one of Di’s favourite brands; she even wore them in her official engagement photo to Prince Charles (1980). I’m shocked and appalled at Kate wearing the trés chic French brand, Le Chameau, so have set up Team Hunter, Australia. Been wearing my Hunter Wellies for 5 days straight this week. Quite challenging once the temperatures reached 38°C but luckily I live in a spa town with mineral springs spurting out of pot holes. Kate, please come to your senses. And Hunter Wellies… could you please make some wellies for summer? ...Read more...

2 comments: